Monday, June 29, 2009

Thing #19

I looked at all the Voicethreads and enjoyed some more than others. I can see how this concept would be so successful in the classroom, because the students can work with computers and be really creative. I know from talking to my grandchildren about school, that they are going to be much more involved in the lesson if they can be hands-on and then watch the result.

I thought having nicknames for all the students in Multimedia Venn Diagram was really cute. I liked Web 2.0 Promises and Potentials and enjoyed seeing the video again that we watched at the beginning of 23 Things.

In Library from A to Z you can hear the enthusiam in the students voices and realize that being a part of the lessons in library will make them love learning.

1 comment:

  1. Voicethread is a really cool tool and so easy to use!

    ReplyDelete