Monday, June 29, 2009

Thing #18

I tried to find videos that related to my job and the things I do in our office. I watched several on Custom Animation in PowerPoint, and learned how to fly an airplane on a path across the screen! I also watched several tutorials on how to manage contacts on an iphone. Since the videos are usually short, you can click on several in a matter of just a few minutes. This makes it seem like you are getting more information in less time.

I found this exercise video while searching for arm exercises using a stretch band.

Pilates: Pilates: How To Tone Your Arms

Just for fun I watched a video on playing "Rollin' In My Sweet Baby's Arms" on the banjo. It may have inspired me to start practicing again!


I explored TeacherTube and watched several videos. I thought the students did great jobs, especially on the biography ones. I also watched my favorite, "What Time Is It? School Time!"

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the video on Pilates arm exercises. Good find. You play the banjo? Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you played the banjo! See what interesting things you can learn by reading someone's blog! :-)

    If you have a chance, you might update this post and add links to all of the videos you mention. I might want to watch the banjo one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary - I updated this post and added links to the banjo video and the PowerPoint one. I am really getting excited about all this!

    ReplyDelete