Monday, June 29, 2009

Thing #17

I really enjoyed this thing, as I am a fan of books on tape and enjoy being able to just relax and listen and not have to worry with concentrating on the written word. I listened to several episodes on Grammar Girl's Quick and Dirty Tricks. We write so many letters and must be sure we use correct grammar, so it was helpful to me to find this information. When I visited NPR Podcast Directory, I found several interesting podcasts including one on gardening. I visited NPR Education and heard a very interesting story about a Columbia University graduate, who has a History degree and no job. I enjoyed these two sites so much, I added them to my GoogleReader.
I think that podcasting in education is just one more of the many amazing tools for our students.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad that you found some podcasts that will be useful for you!

    ReplyDelete