Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thing #13

I really enjoyed exploring this site. It is great for keeping up with all the web pages you visit. It truly is so much like a filing cabinet and that was very familiar for me as it is an essential tool in our office. When the superintendent asks for something, we have to be able to locate it right then. I have visited web sites that I wanted to return to and couldn't find again numerous times, and it is frustrating. I can use Delicious and have these sites at my fingertips...much like our filing cabinets!

When I added the 23things tag to my sites, it appeared to the right of all the web addresses on my list of tags. I am still amazed at all the new things I am learning.

2 comments:

  1. Sandra, you are waaaay ahead of me! This is spurring me on to work faster! You go, Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I use delicious almost every day - sometimes it's a better place to start than Google.

    ReplyDelete