Sunday, June 28, 2009

Thing #16

Oh my gosh, I couldn't believe all the information on LibraryThing! I love books and always have a book going. I find an author I like and read everything they have written. When I really enjoy a book, I look for lists of all the books written by that author so I can be sure to read them all. Also, to check off the ones I have read so I don't check them out again...yes, I am one of our local library's biggest customers! On LibraryThing you can get that list in a flash, as well as additional information on the author and their work. I love searching for information and found the site very interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Sas...I'll be asking for advise from you. I feel so lost and behind on my assignments, but I'm trying to work each night until 11:00 so I can concentrate on this and salaries at work. Man, so much to comprehend.. I now know what the teachers are talking about!

    ReplyDelete