Wednesday, July 1, 2009

One last thing

I really enjoyed this class. I liked being able to move at my own pace and not feel pressured if I had to keep trying something to get it to work. There were glitches along the way and I had to re-try some steps a few times, but finally had success. My favorites were Podcasts and Google Reader. My least favorite was playing in the sandbox and setting up my Wiki. Even though it was a real commitment of time, I would participate in another program like this because all that I learned is definitely worth the effort. I intend to use all the tools I have learned. As I have been working on these last two things tonight, I have gotten instant messages from two high school classmates on my Facebook! I couldn't believe it!

Thanks to all involved in putting this together.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations - you've done an excellent job! I hope to see some of the things you have learned put into practice soon!

    ReplyDelete